Microscope camera ODC series, ODC 825
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HNH6.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For conventional microscope use, and for demanding applications (e.g. darkfield, phase contrast and fluorescence).
- Fast and clear image transmission with proven CMOS technology
- USB 2.0 data transmission adequate for static samples. USB 3.0 version recommended for living samples (faster transmission without stalling)
- Multilingual software available. With the streaming, photo snapshot and video functions. Various measuring functions such as distance, surface and angular measurement, as well as manual counting possible. Image processing and documentation functions included
- Mounting possible either via C-mount connection on the third tube of the microscope or via the eyepiece.
- Suitable C-mount adapter is provided by the microscope manufacturer. Eyepiece adapter (Ø 23.2 mm) and adapter rings (Ø 30.0 mm and 30.5 mm) are also supplied
- Supports the following operating systems: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Microscope camera ODC series
|Number of pixels||5,1|
|Pixel Size||2.2 x 2.2 µm|
|Images per second||
6,8 fps @ 2592 x 1944
18 fps @ 1280 x 960
55 fps @ 640 x 480
|Application||Bright field, dark field, phase contrast, polarisation, simple fluorescence|
|Cable length||2 m|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|HNH4.1||ODC 822||1 unit(s)||
|HNH5.1||ODC 824||1 unit(s)||
|HNH6.1||ODC 825||1 unit(s)||
|HNH7.1||ODC 831||1 unit(s)||
|HNH8.1||ODC 832||1 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown