Microtitration plates immunoGrade™ F-bottom (transparent), translucent
excl. VAT. | 100 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. XT66.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For optimal binding of IgG. Manufactured according to ANSI/SBS standards 1 to 4 - 2004 to ensure compatibility when carrying out manual processes and, in particular, automatic processes.
- 96 well standard format
- Alphanumerically coded
- Free of endotoxins, DNase, DNA, RNase, non-cytotoxic
- Colour code: blue for immunology
- Highest binding capacity for molecules with hydrophilic and hydrophobic regions
- Ideal surface for most standard ELISA assays
- Suitable for solid phase immunoassays
- Equivalent to high-binding products from other manufacturers
Microtitration plates immunoGrade™ F-bottom (transparent)
Transparent bottom in F-profile (flat bottom shape) for precise optical measurements.
|Volume per well||0,35 ml|
|Pack.||20 x 5|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Colour||Wells||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown