Centrifuge tubes CELLSTAR® Light Protection Tubes, brown, without rim, 15 ml, Bag
excl. VAT. | 100 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. KL46.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Conical bottom, blue graduations and white labelling area.DNase-/RNase- and human DNA-free, non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic.Good thermal, mechanical and chemical stability. Temperature stable from -50 to +100 °C.
- 15 ml tube: 4000 x g in swing-out rotor, 15,000 x g in fixed angle rotor
- 50 ml tube: 3200 x g in swing-out rotor, 9000 x g in fixed angle rotor
- 50 ml tube with rim: 2800 x g in swing-out rotor, 11,500 x g in fixed angle rotor
Centrifuge tubes CELLSTAR® Light Protection Tubes, brown, without rim
For light-sensitive substances and reactions.
|Ø ext.||17 mm|
|Centrifugability in g (max.)||4000|
|Pack.||1 x 100|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Vol.||Sterility||Packaging type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|KL46.1||15 ml||Sterile||Bag||100 unit(s)||
|KL46.2||15 ml||Sterile||Rack||50 unit(s)||
|KL47.1||50 ml||Sterile||Bag||20 unit(s)||
|KL47.2||50 ml||Sterile||Rack||25 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown
RCF = 1,118 · 10-5 x rpm2 · r
• The glassware and glass type
• The shape obtained during the production process
• Even distribution of wall thickness in all areas of the article (particularly in critical areas such as in the neck/shoulder area and at the transitions to the base). This ensures:
- better mechanical stability
- higher thermal shock resistance
- freedom from stresses, which can cause the vessel to burst when heated
These quality characteristics not only increase safety for employees in the laboratory, but also extend the useful life of the laboratory glassware and protect valuable substances.