PCR strips 8 separate cap strips, Flat cap
excl. VAT. | 250 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HAE9.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Extra-thin, even wall thickness, for optimal heat transfer and short cycle times
- Made of high-grade pure plastics containing no additives
- Produced under clean room conditions according to ISO 14 644-1 Class 5, 7 and 8
- Suitable for all standard thermocyclers
- Caps are easy to open and close
- DNase, DNA and RNase free
PCR strips 8 separate cap strips
Vials with retaining tab on one end. Capped strips with a small lip on the side of each cap for careful, contamination-free opening. Vials with flat lids suitable for real-time PCR.
|Volume per well||200 µl|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Version||Colour||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|HAE8.1||Convex caps||colourless||250 unit(s)||€220.40||
|HAE9.1||Flat caps||colourless||250 unit(s)||€219.30||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown