Pipetting bulb Howorka, 20 ml, Suitable for: Graduated/volumetric pipettes up to 20 ml
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. KKK6.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Manual pipette controller for Pasteur, graduated and volumetric pipettes for all common pipe diameters. Resistant to the effects of acids, bases, oils and solvents in the short term.
- Easy to operate with a special opening for an immediate sealing effect
- No additional valves or disruptive air cushions
- Almost no limit to the suction volume with multiple repetitions of the suction process
- After suction via the meniscus, the bulb is lifted and the pointer indicates the calibration mark
- Easy to clean
- Individual parts are autoclavable
- Pipetting aqueous media, organic solvents and viscous substances
- Filling narrow-necked burettes
- Filling, emptying and cleaning separating columns
- Filling and emptying capillaries
- Filtering through filter tubes
Pipetting bulb Howorka
|Suitable for||Graduated/volumetric pipettes up to 20 ml|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Suitable for||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|KKK6.1||20 ml||Graduated/volumetric pipettes up to 20 ml||1 unit(s)||€21.65||
|KKK7.1||50 ml||Graduated/volumetric pipettes up to 50 ml||1 unit(s)||€24.60||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown