Filter tips ROTILABO® 20 µl, Standard, Bag, Non-sterile
excl. VAT. | 1,000 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 1EL9.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Filter tips eliminate harmful aerosol transfer during pipetting and protect pipette shafts from contamination and cross-contamination. In this way, reproducible and reliable results are guaranteed. The efficient barrier against aerosols and vapours also protects against radioactive, environmentally harmful or corrosive substances penetration the pipette body.
- Made of non-cytotoxic, biologically inert and highly transparent polypropylene
- Hydrophobic filters made of pure polyethylene
- Free of chemical additives, no risk of cross-contamination in case the liquid comes into contact with the filter
- Filter pore size of 10-40 μm for extremely high filter density
- Production under strictly controlled clean room conditions
- Extra smooth inner surface
- Graduation for quick and convenient visual volume testing
- Universal fit to many popular pipette brands, simple and effortless ejection
- Special design prevents DNA denaturation
- Free from RNase/DNase and human DNA
- Pyrogen and PCR-inhibitor free
Filter tips ROTILABO® 20 µl
Graduation at 10 μl, for quick volume control. Suitable for: Eppendorf, Gilson.
|Volume||2 to 20 µl|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Version||Packaging type||Sterility||Colour||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|1ELA.1||Standard||Box (hinged lid)||Sterile||colourless||960 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown