Narrow mouth bottles, 500 ml, GL 25
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 9721.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Screw cap seals with a specially designed sealing lip. Suitable for trace analysis and long-term storage of highly pure oxidants, acids and bases as well as hydrocarbons, solvents and standards.
- Temperature stable in the range -200 to +250 °C
- Chemically resistant to nearly all chemicals
- Good transparency and shape stability
- Practically no displacement or cross-contamination as the surfaces are extremely hydrophobic, anti-adhesive and flat
- Long durability of low concentrated reference material in PFA vessels
- Easy to clean
- No memory effect
Narrow mouth bottles
|Ø External||76 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Thread||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|9723.1||1.000 ml||GL 32||1 unit(s)||
|9718.1||50 ml||GL 18||1 unit(s)||
|9719.1||100 ml||GL 18||1 unit(s)||
|9720.1||250 ml||GL 25||1 unit(s)||
|9721.1||500 ml||GL 25||1 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown