Medical particulate filter mask Aura™ 1800+ without exhalation valve, FFP3 NR D, 1863+
excl. VAT. | 20 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. CNE5.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Acc. to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, type IIR, acc. to EN 14683:2005 (surgical masks) type IIR, acc. to 93/42/EEC, class 1.
- Protects the user and the environment
- Protects against particulates and aerosols
- Protects against ingress of chemical splashes, e.g. body fluid
- Suitable for lab technicians (e.g. handling of cytostatic agents), the pharmaceutical industry (manufacture of medicines), doctors, operating room-nurses, emergency room staff
- Three-piece design, mask adapts to many different face shapes and sizes
- Compatible with safety spectacles
- Folded flat and individually, hygienically packed for easy portability
- Integrated nose bridge with perspiration absorbent padding
Medical particulate filter mask Aura™ 1800+ without exhalation valve
DIN EN 14683
|Protection level||FFP3 NR D|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Protection level||Manufacturer no.||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|CNE4.1||FFP2 NR D||1862+||20 unit(s)||€63.95||
|CNE5.1||FFP3 NR D||1863+||20 unit(s)||€169.85||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown