Particulate filter mask Premium, FFP2 R D, 8825+
excl. VAT. | 5 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 0266.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Acc. to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009; for filtering out fine dust and non-volatile liquid particles.
- 3M™ Advanced Electret Media (AEM) is a high-performance filter material to facilitate breathing
- Consistently high filtering power
- Masks have passed the Dolomite dust test (D) and have an all-round lip seal, allowing them to be worn for more than one shift
- Cool-Flow exhalation valve prevents heat from building up in the mask and makes breathing easier
- Reduces fogging of eye protection
- 3D preformed seal around the face makes the masks exceptionally comfortable to wear and extremely safe
- Flexible material with built-in nose profile allows the mask to adapt to any face shape
- Masks do not contain components made of latex, PVC or metal
- Held securely in place by a four-part fabric strap, which is adjustable and extra-wide
- Colour-coded according to protection factor (FFP = blue, FFP3 = red)
Particulate filter mask Premium
|Protection level||FFP2 R D|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Protection level||Manufacturer no.||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|0266.1||FFP2 R D||8825+||5 unit(s)||€46.25||
|8123.1||FFP3 R D||8835+||5 unit(s)||€54.45||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown