Liquid sample bags Whirl-Pak® black, 1627 ml, 190 mm, Height: 300 mm
excl. VAT. | 500 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. KLA7.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For the storage of liquid and solid samples. Wire ties allow leak-proof, water-tight and air-tight closure of the bags.
- 1. Easy to open by tearing the foil along the perforation. The inside of the bags remains sterile as long they are not opened
- 2. The bags can be opened using the lifting straps, without touching the inside of the bag
- 3. The wide neck opening of the bags simplifies filling. Hold the bag as shown and fill to approx. 2/3 full
- 4. Close the bags by pulling on the outer straps.
- 5. Hold the bag away from you and swirl it around at least 3 times. (Fold bags with volumes upwards of 2500 ml 4–5 times)
- 6. Fold the straps over to close the bags with a watertight seal
Temperature stability: -196 to +80 °C.
Liquid sample bags Whirl-Pak® black
For retaining and storing light-sensitive liquid and solid samples. With labelling area imprinted in white.
|Wall thickness||102 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Vol.||Width||Height||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|HT83.1||532 ml||115 mm||230 mm||500 unit(s)||
|KLA7.1||1.627 ml||190 mm||300 mm||500 unit(s)||
Delivery date currently unknown