Single-use cuvettes UV Micro (z = 8.5 mm), Free of DNase/DNA/RNase, individually packed
excl. VAT. | 100 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. CNT6.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Permeability range: 230–900 nm. Specially designed for the photometric determination of proteins, ssDNA, dsDNA, RNA und oligonucleotides in the UV range.
- Single-use cuvettes, no risk of contamination through cleaning
- High chemical resistance
- Two optical windows
- Optically flawless transparency
- Recessed windows to protect against scratching
- Arrow mark to indicate direction of transmission
- Standard layer thickness 10 mm
- Standard deviation: 240 nm ≤ ± 0.007 absorbance coefficients 300 nm ≤ ± 0.005 absorbance coefficients
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 45 mm
Single-use cuvettes UV Micro (z = 8.5 mm)
Micro-cuvettes are ideal for small sample volumes from 70 μl. Centre height 8.5 mm.
|Version||Free of DNase/DNA/RNase, individually packed|
|Volume||0.07 to 0.85 ml|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Type||Version||Volume||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|CNT6.1||Micro||Free of DNase/DNA/RNase, individually packed||0.07 to 0.85 ml||100 unit(s)||€67.05||
|Y200.1||Micro||Standard||0.07 to 0.85 ml||100 unit(s)||€25.95||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown