Technical Data Sheet
Molar mass (M) 60,10 g/mol
Density (D) 0,79 g/cm³
Boiling point (bp) 83 °C
Flash point (flp) 12 °C
Melting point (mp) -89 °C
ADR 3 II
CAS No. 67-63-0
excl. VAT. | 2.5 l per Pack Qty.
Art. No. T910.1
2-Propanol ROTISOLV® ≥99,8 %, UV/IR Grade
|Max. permeability at||260 nm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Art. No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
No longer available
Delivery date currently unknown
Further attractive products to complete your chromatography laboratory can be found on our Chromatography page!
Although the principle of thin-layer chromatography is more than a century old, it did not make its breakthrough as an analytical method until about 50 years ago.
Thanks to the development of new sorbents and supports, as well as increasing instrumentation and automation, TLC has become a versatile separation method. It is used both in qualitative analysis and in quantitative analysis.
Applications range from simple manual separation processes in classic TLC to automated processes in HPTLC (high performance thin layer chromatography).
Advantages of thin layer chromatography:
- Higher sample throughput in less time
- Suitable for screening tests
- Pilot process for HPLC
- The ready-to-use TLC layer functions as a data storage device for separation results
- The separated substances can be used later for further analysis (e.g. IR, MS)
- By switching the mobile and the stationary phases, the separation process can be optimised quickly and cost-efficient
ROTISOLV® UV/IR-Grade solvents
for chromatography and spectroscopy
ROTISOLV® UV/IR-Grade solvents are specially adapted for spectrophotometric processes and other chromatographic applications which require high spectroscopic purity.
- High chemical purity
- Spectroscopically tested for UV and IR
- High UV-permeability
|Assay (GC)||≥99.8 %|
|Water (KF)||≤0,05 %|
|Evaporation residue||≤0,0005 %|
|260 nm||≥98 %|
|242 nm||≥90 %|
|232 nm||≥80 %|
|217 nm||≥50 %|
|207 nm||≥10 %|