Buffer solution pH 6.865 ±0.02 (25 °C), 1 l
excl. VAT. | 1 l per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 4284.2
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Buffer solution pH 6.865 ±0.02 (25 °C) ROTI®Calipure buffer solution, ready to use
|pH value||pH 6,865 ±0,02 (25 °C)|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Version||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
ROTI®Calipure standards for your calibration needsCarl ROTH offers an extensive range of calibration standards. These products are manufactured from highly pure starting material and are specially tested for each application. The corresponding batch-specific certificate of analysis is available online. Each product series offers excellent value for money.
pH-Buffer Solutions, ROTI®Calipure, ready-to-useProperties:
- Manufactured from high purity buffer substances
- No need for time-consuming drying and weighing of reagents
- The buffer solutions are adjusted to their respective pH values by comparison with standard buffer solutions (according to DIN 19266 and based on primary reference materials of the PTB and/or NIST)
- Quick and precise calibration of measuring equipment
- Stabilised against algae and bacterial action
|pH value (25 °C)||6,865 ±0,02|