excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. ATX7.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For heating and mixing in 0.5/1.5 ml reaction vials, 50 ml test tubes or 96-well plates. With circular shaking action. Applications: Cultivating bacteria and yeast, enzyme reactions, denaturation of DNA, RNA and proteins, etc.
- VFD display
- PID controller for constant shaking action and precise temperature control
- Programmable with 10 programming steps for up to 7 different programs (program parameters: Nominal temperature, process time per programming step and shaking frequency)
- Two timer function modes (1 min to 99 h, 59 mins):
- Process time does not begin to elapse until nominal temperature is reached
- Timer starts immediately after setting the required process time
- Max. recommended shaking frequency:
Block for 96-well plates: 150 to 1500 rpm
Block for 0.5 ml vessels: 150 to 1200 rpm
Block for 1.5 ml vessels: 150 to 1200 rpm
Block for 50 ml tubes: 150 to 800 rpm
|Max. number of interchangeable blocks||1|
|Operating temperature||From +5 °C above room temperature to +100 °C|
|Temperature adjustment range||0 - +100 °C|
|Average heating rate||approx. 5 °C/min from +41 °C|
|Timer||1 min to 99 h, 59 mins/continuous operation|
|Shaking amplitude (stroke)||2 mm|
|W x D x H||249 x 325 x 120 mm|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Max. number of interchangeable blocks||Version||Operating temperature||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|ATX7.1||1||Heating||From +5 °C above room temperature to +100 °C||1 unit(s)||€1,252.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown