Cell strainer Flowmi™, 40 µm
€129.75/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 50 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. KKE3.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
For direct filtration of up to 1000 μl cell suspensions through pipette tips before FLOW or FACS analysis. Compatible with most conventional 1000 μl pipette tips.
- Filters small quantities of cell liquids without losing any volume
- Removes cell clumping, resulting in homogeneous individual cell suspensions
- Filters cell fragments in order to reduce the blockage potential for FLOW or FACS devices
- Take up a sample in the pipette tip
- Insert it into the Flowmi™ cell strainer
- Filter the sample through the cell strainer into a reaction vial
- Discard the cell strainer along with the pipette tip
Note: The Flowmi™ cell strainer should be used with cell suspensions of up to two million cells/ml (40 μl) or four million cells/ml (70 μl).
|Mesh size||40 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Mesh size||Price||Quantity|
|KKE3.1||50 unit(s)||40 µm||€129.75||
|KKE4.1||50 unit(s)||70 µm||€126.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery time on request