Agarose Broad Range, 500 g
CAS No. [9012-36-6]
€401.25/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 500 g per Pack Qty.
Art. No. T846.3
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Our agarose ROTI®Garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. ROTI®Garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. ROTI®Garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Chemically, agarose is a galactan which is capable of forming extremely solid gels, even at a low concentration. The pore size of the gels is determined by the concentration of the agarose used. Because there are no ionic groups in the gel, hydrophilic materials without any interaction with the gel matrix will also be separated according to their size. The high hysteresis of the agarose, that is the thermal stability after solidification, ensures that the gels remain reliably stable even during heatproducing running conditions.
Agarose Broad Range ROTI®Garose BioScience Grade
- High-molcular linear polymer of particularly high DNA mobility in electrophoresis
- The ideal choice for Pulse Field gel electrophoresis
- Excellent for resolving DNAfragments between 200 bp and 40 kb in conventional gel electrophoresis
- Low EEO allows speedy and efficient resolution of very large DNA-molecules
- Extremely high gel strength guarantees good handling even at low concentrations of 0,3 % agarose
- Also suitable for separation of particles like ribosomes, virions or chromosomes
|Application||For the total analytical range (200 bp up to 40 kb), Pulsed-Field electrophoresis (PFGE), blotting, shift assays. Ideal when only a few agaroses are to be used in the laboratory|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
|Ash content||≤0,25 %|
|Sulphate (SO4)||≤0,12 %|
|Turbidity (1,5 % solution)||≤4 NTU|
|Loss on drying||≤7 %|
|Gel strength (1 % gel)||≥1800 g/cm2|
|Gel strength (1,5 % gel)||≥3200 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature||34,5-37,5 °C|
|Melting temperature||86,5-89,5 °C|
|DNA-separation (≥1000 bp)||complies|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|