Drying cabinet Models: UN With natural air circulation (convection), 32 l, UN 30
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. TX98.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Auskunft zu Lieferzeiten, verfügbaren
Mengen, Angeboten, Mustern, etc.
erhalten Sie unter +49 721 5606 - 515
Models: UN, UNplus, UF and UFplus
- Stainless steel interior (1.4301)
- Fully insulated stainless steel door (two-wing from size 450 upwards)
- Fresh air supply by electronically adjustable exhaust air flap
- Textured stainless steel housing
- Model sizes 450 and 750 with moveable and lockable rollers
- Interior depth minus 39 mm for devices with forced air circulation
- Depth plus door handle 56 mm
- Incl. factory calibration certificate valid for +160 °C
- Power supply for models 30 to 260: 230 V, 50/60 Hz, power supply for models 450 and 750: 400 V and 3 x 220 V, n/a 50/60 Hz
- German, English, French and Spanish language options
- Digital timer (adjustable from 1 min to 99 d, 23 h) or continuous operation
- "SetpointWAIT" function – process time does not start until the target temperature is reached
Drying cabinet Models: UN With natural air circulation (convection)
- Operating temperature range from 5 °C above room temperature to 300 °C
Setting temperature from 20 to 300 °C
Setting accuracy up to 99.9 °C: 0.1 K, from 100 °C: 0.5
- Graphical single TFT display with touch screen for operation and displaying temperature, program runtime and air flap position
- Integrated data logger with 10-year memory
- With Ethernet communication port for reading out log data
- Protection against overheating
|Operating temperature||From 5 °C above room temperature to 300 °C|
|Inner width||400 mm|
|Inner height||320 mm|
|Inner depth||250 mm|
|Outer width||585 mm|
|Outer height||707 mm|
|Outer depth||434 mm|
|Max. removable shelves||3|
|Power consumption||1600 W|
|Temporal temperature variance||<±0,5 °C|
|Spatial temperature deviation||<±2,7 °C|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Operating temperature||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|TX98.1||32 l||+5 to +300 °C||UN 30||1 unit(s)||€1,018.00||
|TX99.1||53 l||+5 to +300 °C||UN 55||1 unit(s)||€1,180.00||
|TY00.1||74 l||+5 to +300 °C||UN 75||1 unit(s)||€1,439.00||
|TY01.1||108 l||+5 to +300 °C||UN 110||1 unit(s)||€1,670.00||
|TY02.1||161 l||+5 to +300 °C||UN 160||1 unit(s)||€2,223.00||
|TY03.1||256 l||+5 to +300 °C||UN 260||1 unit(s)||€2,943.00||
|TY04.1||449 l||+5 to +300 °C||UN 450||1 unit(s)||€3,895.00||
|TY05.1||749 l||+5 to +300 °C||UN 750||1 unit(s)||€5,293.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown