Vacuum Gel Dryer, MAXI
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. T782.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Auskunft zu Lieferzeiten, verfügbaren
Mengen, Angeboten, Mustern, etc.
erhalten Sie unter +49 721 5606 - 515
- For fast and even gel drying
- For drying protein and sequencing gels
- Particularly even distribution of temperature over entire drying surface
- Precise adjustment of temperature of up to 80 °C
- Digital display of temperature
- Timer for heating element and vacuum pump (1-minute increments)
- Very robust construction
- All accessories are also available individually
In order to achieve efficient drying, the vacuum pump should achieve a flow rate of 1000-6000 l/h (equals 1-6 m3/h). We recommend use of the Membrane Vacuum Pump (Art. No. T789.1) and the ROTILABO® vacuum silicone tube (Art. No. 9746.1).
Vacuum Gel Dryer
|Suitable for||gels up to max. 49 × 41 cm|
|Heating output||800 W|
|Timer display||Vacuum/temperature 0-10 h|
|Temperature display||digital, 40-80 °C|
|Mains connection||220-240 V, 50-60 Hz|
|W x D x H||680 x 480 x 85 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Type||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown