UV Crosslinker, Short wave light, 254 nm
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 1782.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Auskunft zu Lieferzeiten, verfügbaren
Mengen, Angeboten, Mustern, etc.
erhalten Sie unter +49 721 5606 - 515
The UV crosslinker provides a compact unit occupying minimum bench space with a footprint of only 350 × 350 mm and a spacious interior chamber of 270 × 300 × 145 mm. As with all our products, safety is a major consideration so the door of the crosslinker is safety interlocked against opening during operation and the observation window in the door is ultraviolet blocking.
- Programmable microprocessor control
- UV energy monitored automatically
- Compact footprint with large interior
- Observation window - UV blocking
- Membrane keypad operation
- Clear LED display
- Safety interlocked
The ultraviolet energy is continuously monitored by an accurate microprocessor controlled photo feedback system which compensates for variation in output from the UV sources. In this way consistency of operation and maximum efficiency are maintained.
- Fixing of nucleic acids to nylon or nitrocellulose membranes
- Southern or Northern blotting, dot blotting and colony or ple lifts
- Elimination or reduction of PCR contamination
- Nicking ethidium bromide stained DNA in agarose gels
- Gene mapping for creating cleavage inhibiting thymine dimers
- Screening RecA mutation
- Ultraviolet curing of polymers, adhesives and inks
- Ultraviolet sterilisation
|Light source||5 × 8 W UV lamps|
|Performance||0-99,99 Joule / 0-9,999 Joule|
|Display type||LED display|
|Operation||Membrane keypad operation|
Programmable microprocessor control
9 preset ultraviolet energy levels
9 preset exposure times
Manual adjustment of the UV energy level
Manual Exposure Adjustment
|W x D x H||270 x 300 x 145 mm|
|W x D x H, total||350 x 350 x 300 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Version||Wavelength||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|1777.1||Long wave light||365 nm||1 unit(s)||€3,408.00||
|1782.1||Short wave light||254 nm||1 unit(s)||€3,407.00||
|1778.1||Medium wave light||302 nm||1 unit(s)||€3,354.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown