Whirl-Pak®. Made of LDPE. Sterile.
Ideal for storing liquid and solid samples.
1. Can be opened easily by simply tearing the plastic along the perforation. The bag interior is therefore protected against contamination, as long as the bag is not used.
2. Practical pull-open loops enable easy opening of bag,
without contact to the interior. The bag remains open when filling.
3. The wide-neck opening of the bag makes filling easier.
Hold the bag as indicated and fill approx. 2/3 full.
4. The bags are closed by pulling on the outer loops.
5. Hold the bag at a distance and spin it at least 3 times
(bag with volume >2500 ml, fold 4-5x to seal).
6. The bags are sealed tightly by bending the loops.
Without labelling space
|Status||Art. No.||Volume (ml)||Wall thickness (µm)||W x H (mm)||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity||Action|
|Item available in stock||T252.2||120||57||75 x 185||500||
|Item available in stock||CEE7.1||210||76||95 x 180||500||
|Item available in stock||T253.2||530||64||115 x 230||500||
|Item available in stock||T254.2||710||76||150 x 230||500||
|Item available in stock||CEE8.1||800||76||125 x 305||500||
|Item available in stock||T255.2||1080||76||125 x 380||500||
|Item available in stock||CEE9.1||1630||76||190 x 300||500||
|Item available in stock||T256.2||2070||76||190 x 380||500||
Please choose your market and your language.