GC capillary column ROTI®Cap 1701 MS 30 m, 0.32 mm, 0.25 µm
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 8052.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
- Medium polar
- Silarylene phase with selectivity analogue to a 14 % cyanopropylphenyl - 86 % dimethyl polysiloxane
- Very low column bleed
- Working temperature limits:
280 °C for isothermal runs
300 °C for short isothermal runs in a temperature programme
- Application areas: Reference column for structure determination, e.g., in combination with ROTI®Cap 5 MS; suitable for environmental analysis (e.g. PAHs, PCBs, pesticides)
- Similar phases: VF-1701ms, TG-1701MS, OV-1701, DB-1701, HP-1701, Rtx®-1701, SPB®-1701, CP-Sil 19 CB, 007-1701, BP10, ZB-1701
- Equivalent to USP phase G46
|Column length||30 m|
|Ø Internal||0,32 mm|
|Film thickness||0,25 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Column length||Ø Internal||Film thickness||Price||Quantity|
|8052.1||1 unit(s)||30 m||0,32 mm||0,25 µm||€649.00||
|8050.1||1 unit(s)||30 m||0,25 mm||0,5 µm||€609.00||
|8053.1||1 unit(s)||30 m||0,32 mm||0,5 µm||€649.00||
|8047.1||1 unit(s)||30 m||0,25 mm||0,25 µm||€609.00||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
The proved Carl ROTH series of high performance capillary columns for gas chromatography.
ROTI®Cap capillary columns set standards:
Low column bleed
Modern manufacturing processes offer capillaries with lower bleed levels, which are especially suitable for GC-MS. Less column bleed yields increased sensitivity and accuracy through a better signal to noise ratio for any kind of detector. Further reduced column bleed improves detectability of solutes in qualitative and quantitative GC-MS analyses.
High thermal stability
Due to high temperature stability ROTI®Cap capillary columns can be operated at about 40 °C higher temperatures compared to standard phases. Thanks to these elevated working temperatures, high‑boiling components, which exhibit very long retention times and wide peaks on standard phases, elute earlier and with a more well-formed peak.
High inert columns due to optimised deactivation
Polar compounds are frequently difficult to analyse because they often give broad tailing peaks. Advances in deactivation technology for the ROTI®Cap capillaries result in an excellent chromatographic performance yielding improved peak shapes of polar compounds combined with improved efficiency and sensitivity.
In order to guarantee best industry standard capillaries with highest reproducibility from column to column ROTI®Cap capillary columns have to meet high specifications.
Within the quality control the following parameters are determined:
• Separation Efficiency by measuring the separation number (acc. to Kaiser) in a temperature programme
• Polarity by measuring retention indices
• Bleeding in a temperature programme with a test mixture including high-boiling hydrocarbons
• Inertness by measuring the peak height ratio for decylamine/C12 (for non-polar to medium polar phases)