Agarose GTQ, 10 g
CAS No. [9012-36-6]
excl. VAT. | 10 g per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 6352.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Our agarose ROTI®Garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. ROTI®Garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. ROTI®Garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Agarose GTQ ROTI®Garose Genetic engineering quality
- Genetic technology quality (GTQ)
- For preparative DNA/RNA-electrophoresis of 500 bp to 20 kb
- Recommended for all molecular-biological routine methods like blotting, cloning, sequencing etc.
- No DNA binding
- No inhibition of restriction enzymes and ligases
- Particular low gel background after ethidium bromide staining
Fig.: High-through put screening with very short running distance. Plasmids of 2,65 and 4,36 kb. Lanes 1 and 15: DNA marker short run 1 (Art. No. 0146.1) 0,2 μg per lane.
Genetic engineering quality, for DNA-elution of fragments ≥500 bp without melting the agarose*
* Tip: Use ROTI®Prep Gel Extraction kit (Art. No. 8510.1)
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Delivery date currently unknown
Delivery time on request
|Water content||≤8 %|
|Sulphate (SO4)||≤0,1 %|
|Gel strength (1 % gel)||≥1200 g/cm2|
|Gel strength (1,5 % gel)||≥2300 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature||36 ±2,0 °C|
|Melting temperature||92 ±2,0 °C|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|
|DNA binding||none detected|