Agarose High Resolution, 10 g
CAS No. [9012-36-6]
excl. VAT. | 10 g per Pack Qty.
Art. No. K297.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Our agarose ROTI®Garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. ROTI®Garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. ROTI®Garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Agarose High Resolution ROTI®Garose for small fragments
- High resolution of PCR-products and DNA fragments in the 50-1000 bp range
- Low gel background after staining, even for highly concentrated gels
- Can be used in concentrations of up to 5 % agarose
- Low DNA binding and low EEO for efficient separation of very small fragments
- Tip: cool the gel for 30 mins. at 4-8 °C before use for superior separation
- Separation range in 1 x TAE:
1,8 % proof agarose gel: 500-1000 bp
3,0 % proof agarose gel: 150-600 bp
4,5 % proof agarose gel: 50-350 bp
|Use||Analysis of fragments between 50 and 1000 bp|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Delivery date currently unknown
Delivery time on request
|Water content||≤7 %|
|Sulphate (SO4)||≤0,11 %|
|Gel strength (1,5 % gel)||≥600 g/cm2|
|Gel strength (3 % gel)||≥1500 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature (3 % gel)||≤35,5 °C|
|Melting temperature (3 % gel)||≤80 °C|
|Turbidity (1,5 % solution)||≤5 NTU|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|