Agarose Super LM, 100 g
excl. VAT. | 100 g per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HP45.2
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Our agarose Roti®garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. Roti®garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. Roti®garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Agarose Super LM ROTI®Garose with particularly low melting and gelling temperature
- Fine resolution of fragments over 1000 bp
- Very well suited for analysis and recovery of longer PCR amplificates or other longer fragments like vectors, rare cutter digestions etc.
- Recommended for in-gel-applications, virus plaque-assays and tissue/cell culture applications
- Low gel background, compatible with all standard nucleic acid-staining methods
- Lower gel strength than Agarose Low Melt. Recommended for use in concentrations of over 1 % agarose
|Application||With extremely low melting and gelling temperatures. (MT ≤62 °C, GT ≤20 °C). For gel elution from melted agarose. Recommended for in-gel analysis, capillary electrophoresis and cell and tissue culture. For fragments ≥1000 bp|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
|Water content||≤7 %|
|Sulphate (SO4)||≤0,14 %|
|Gel strength (1,5 % gel)||≥300 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature (1,5 % gel)||≤20 °C|
|Melting temperature (1,5 % gel)||≤62 °C|
|Turbidity (1,5 % solution)||≤4 NTU|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|