Agarose-Tablets, 20 unit(s), plastic
CAS No. [9012-36-6]
€19.20/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 20 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HP67.6
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Our agarose ROTI®Garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. ROTI®Garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. ROTI®Garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Agarose-Tablets ROTI®Garose 0,5 g agarose/tablet
- Easy-to-use and safe tablets for constant gel strength and well reproducible gels
- Reliable agarose for routine analyses
- for detection of inserts or PCR amplificates of over 300 bps
- Agarose with high gel strength, applicable from 0,5 to 2,5 %
- Compatible with all standard running buffers and nucleic acid-staining methods
|Use||Highly reproducible gels, or simple applications in students courses. Suitable for all standard-gels (0,5–0,25 %). For fragments ≥300 bp|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Delivery date currently unknown
Delivery time on request
|Water content||≤10 %|
|Sulphate (SO4)||<0,2 %|
|Gel strength (1 % gel)||≥1200 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature||36 ± 1,5 °C|
|Melting temperature||88 ± 1,5 °C|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|