Battery-powered pipette controller ROTILABO®
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. TC16.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Pipette holder made of PP, autoclavable. Replaceable PTFE membrane filter prevents contaminations.
- Ergonomically shaped housing for fatigue-free working
- UV-resistant housing material
- 2 pipetting speeds (High or Low Speed)
- Gravity mode, for non-motorised fluid drainage
- 20 h continuous duty, can be used while charging is in progress
- LED-based low battery indicator
- User friendly thanks to concave shaped finger pads
- With labelling space on the side
- Five coloured pipette holders for distinguishing between apparatus
- Additional pipette adapter for low pipetting volumes
- Weight approx. 200 g
|Suitable for||Graduated/volumetric pipettes 1–100 ml, pasteur pipettes|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Version||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown