Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® 1 to 4 Spectra/Por® 4 – MWCO 12,000 to 14,000, 25 mm, 30 m
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 2718.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- High-quality membranes on rolls, packaged dry
- Max. application temperature +60 °C
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Treated with glycerine to protect against embrittlement
- Contain low quantities of contaminations such as sulphides and heavy metals
- Metal traces: Cadmium < 0.02 ppm, lead 2–6 ppm, chromium 0.1–0.2 ppm, magnesium 0.1–0.3 ppm, copper 0.8–1.2 ppm, nickel 1.3–1.7 ppm, iron 20–60 ppm, zinc 1.5–5 ppm
Dialysis membrane Spectra/Por® 1 to 4 Spectra/Por® 4 – MWCO 12,000 to 14,000
|Surface width||25 mm|
|Wall thickness||20–50 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||MWCO||Surface width||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|2719.1||1 unit(s)||12000–14000 Dalton||32 mm||30 m||€238.65||
|2721.1||1 unit(s)||12000–14000 Dalton||75 mm||15 m||€293.50||
|2717.1||1 unit(s)||12000–14000 Dalton||10 mm||30 m||€398.85||
|2720.1||1 unit(s)||12000–14000 Dalton||45 mm||30 m||€277.35||
|2718.1||1 unit(s)||12000–14000 Dalton||25 mm||30 m||€221.45||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown