Dialysis membrane ZelluTrans/ROTH T4: MWCO 12,000–14,000, 33 mm
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. E684.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- High-quality membranes on rolls, packaged dry
- Treated with glycerine to protect against embrittlement
- Very low membrane adsorption (e.g. 1 µg/cm2 bovine serum albumin)
- Max. application temperature +90 °C
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Contain low quantities of trace elements, sulphides and heavy metals
- Wall thickness: 20–50 µm
- Autoclavable up to 121 °C (max. 10 min at 1 bar, immersed in distilled water)
- Metal traces: Cadmium < 0–10 ppm, nickel < 0.10 ppm, chromium < 0.10 ppm, zinc 6.24–12.9 ppm, copper < 0.10 ppm, lead 0.75–0.80 ppm, iron < 13.6 ppm
Dialysis membrane ZelluTrans/ROTH T4: MWCO 12,000–14,000
|Surface width||33 mm|
|Wall thickness||20–50 µm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||MWCO||Surface width||Packaging||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|E684.1||12000–14000 Dalton||33 mm||30 m||1 unit(s)||€170.95||
|E683.1||12000–14000 Dalton||25 mm||30 m||1 unit(s)||€164.50||
|E685.1||12000–14000 Dalton||45 mm||30 m||1 unit(s)||€192.45||
|E682.1||12000–14000 Dalton||10 mm||30 m||1 unit(s)||€359.05||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown