dNTP-Set 2, 5 x 4 x 25 μmol
Melting point (mp) 0 °C
Storage temp. –20 °C
Transport temp. cooled
Concentration: 100 mM per dNTP
Typical end concentration in PCR: 200 µM each
€306.60/Pack Qty. Campaign price!
excl. VAT. | 1 set per Pack Qty.
Art. No. L540.2
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Available as ready-to-use set or mix, for contamination-free applications
- Can be optimally combined with ROTI®Pol DNA polymerases from Carl ROTH
- Tested for “long range PCR“
- DNAse-, RNAse-, Protease- and Phosphatase-free
- Free of PCR inhibitors like modified bases and tetra-pyrophosphate
- Adjusted to pH 8,5 for superior stability even during larger numbers of freeze-and-thaw cycles
- Also available adjusted to pH 7,0 for special applications
- Highly efficient enzymatic fabrication of dATP, dGTP, dCTP and dUTP. dTTP ist synthesized chemically.
PCR, light-cycling, cDNA synthesis, labelling and primer-extension, mutagenesis-assays, sequencing reactions and in vitro transcription.
All Carl ROTH nucleotides are manufactured from highest-quality reagents and are most thoroughly tested for quality. This testing procedure not only includes standard-PCR but also ’long range PCR’, repeated quantitative light-cycling reactions, and tests for physical stability.
dNTP-Set 2 ≥99 % dATP, dUTP, dGTP, dCTP
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|L540.1||1 set||plastic||4 x 25 μmol||€74.35||
|L540.2||1 set||plastic||5 x 4 x 25 μmol||€306.60||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown