Malate dehydrogenase (MDH)
Transport temp. ambient temp.
CAS No. [9001-64-3]
Packaging: 0,05 MU
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 6062.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Malate dehydrogenase (MDH) ≥1 250 U/mg protein
One unit (U) is defined as the amount of enzyme that oxidizes one µmole of NADH per min at pH 7.4 and 25 °C.
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Packaging||Price||Quantity|
|6062.1||1 unit(s)||glass||0,05 MU||€157.50||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
Enzyme: a neoclassical, Greek artificial word ενζυμου, énzymon, derived from εν-, en- (in-) and ζυμη, zýmé (yeast, sourdough, archaic)
Ferments: comes from the Latin fermentum (ferments, sourdough)
There are six classes in which all enzymes are classified according to the particular reaction they catalyse:
• Oxidoreductases (catalyse redox reactions)
• Transferases (transfer functional groups among substrates)
• Hydrolases (cleave bonds via addition of water)
• Lyases/Synthases (cleave or synthesise complex products out of basic substrates without cleavage of ATP)
• Isomerases (transform chemical isomers)
• Ligases/Synthetases (cleave or synthesise complex products out of basic substrates via cleavage of ATP)
|Activity||≥1250 U/mg protein|
|Alanine aminotransferase (GPT)||<0,005 %|
|Lactate dehydrogenase (LDH)||<0,005 %|
|Aspartate aminotransferase (GOT)||<0,005 %|