Iron(III) chloride spray solution
Boiling point (bp) 100 °C
ADR 8 III
excl. VAT. | 100 ml per Pack Qty.
Art. No. CP34.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Delivery date currently unknown
Delivery time on request
Thanks to the development of new sorbents and supports, as well as increasing instrumentation and automation, TLC has become a versatile separation method. It is used both in qualitative analysis and in quantitative analysis.
Applications range from simple manual separation processes in classic TLC to automated processes in HPTLC (high performance thin layer chromatography).
Advantages of thin layer chromatography:
• Higher sample throughput in less time
• Suitable for screening tests
• The ready-to-use TLC layer functions as a data storage device for separation results
• Pilot process for HPLC
• The separated substances can be used later for further analysis (e.g. IR, MS)
• By switching the mobile and the stationary phases, the separation process can be optimised quickly and cost-effectively
For these ready-to-use spray solutions the staining/derivative reagent was dissolved in ethanol, 2-propanol or in water.