Buffer solution pH 7.00 ±0.02 (20 °C), 1 l, plastic
Boiling point (bp) 100 °C
Excl. btw | 1 l Per VE
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Buffer solution pH 7.00 ±0.02 (20 °C) ROTI®Calipure buffer solution, ready to use, tinted GREEN
|pHwaarde||pH 7,00 ±0,02 (20 °C)|
- Tussentotaal: 0.00
|P713.3||250 ml||twin neck bottle||green||
|P713.4||500 ml||twin neck bottle||green||
Carl ROTH offers an extensive range of calibration and control standards. These products are manufactured from highly pure starting material and are specially tested for each application. The corresponding batch-specific certificate of analysis is available online. Each product series offers excellent value for money.
- Manufactured from high purity buffer substances
- No need for time-consuming drying and weighing of reagents
- The buffer solutions are adjusted to their respective pH values by comparison with standard buffer solutions (according to DIN 19266 and based on primary reference materials of the NIST)
- Quick and precise calibration of measuring equipment
- Stabilised against algae and bacterial action
- The batch specific Certificates of Analysis are available online
|pH value (20 °C)||7,00 ±0,02|
|Traceable to SRM from NIST.|