CAS No. [9000-91-3]
1 Unit enzyme acc. to Zulkowsky releases 1 µmol maltose per minute at 25 °C (pH 4.8).
Excl. btw | 100 mg Per VE
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
- Tussentotaal: 0.00
|8717.1||100 mg||glass||55,80 €||
Leveringsdatum onbekend op dit moment
Ferments: comes from the Latin fermentum (ferments, sourdough)
There are six classes in which all enzymes are classified according to the particular reaction they catalyse:
• Oxidoreductases (catalyse redox reactions)
• Transferases (transfer functional groups among substrates)
• Hydrolases (cleave bonds via addition of water)
• Lyases/Synthases (cleave or synthesise complex products out of basic substrates without cleavage of ATP)
• Isomerases (transform chemical isomers)
• Ligases/Synthetases (cleave or synthesise complex products out of basic substrates via cleavage of ATP)
|Appearance||white to off-white powder|
|Activity (10 mg/ml , pH 6,0, 40 °C)||16-24 U/mg|