Cell culture dishes Standard, 152 cm², 36 ml, 150 mm
excl. VAT. | 100 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HPX6.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Hydrophilic surface for adherent cells
- Flat, transparent growth surface for visual monitoring of cell growth
- SUREGrip design for reduced risk of contamination by being able to grip the dish securely
- With vents for continuous gas exchange and securely seated lid
- Distinct stacking rings in lid and base
- Packed in a resealable bag with tamper-evident cap
- Free of DNase, RNase and DNA, non-pyrogenic/endotoxin-free, non-cytotoxic
Cell culture dishes Standard
|Usable volume||36 ml|
|Growth surface||152 cm²|
|Ø External||150 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Growth surface||Usable volume||Ø External||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|KKH4.1||8 cm²||3 ml||35 mm||500 unit(s)||€128.00||
|KKH5.1||21 cm²||5 ml||60 mm||500 unit(s)||€139.00||
|KKH6.1||58 cm²||13 ml||100 mm||300 unit(s)||€126.00||
|HPX6.1||152 cm²||36 ml||150 mm||100 unit(s)||€119.00||
Available from stock Karlsruhe
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown