Microtitration plates cellGrade™ F-bottom (transparent) sterile, black
excl. VAT. | 50 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. XT75.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Standard plate for cultivating adherent cell cultures. Manufactured according to ANSI/SBS standards 1 to 4 - 2004 to ensure compatibility when carrying out manual processes and, in particular, automatic processes.
- 96 well standard format
- alphanumerically coded
- Free of endotoxins, DNase, DNA, RNase, non-cytotoxic
- Colour code: Orange for the cell culture
- PS surface with various freely accessible chemical groups, e.g. carboxyl and hydroxyl groups
- Surface is hydrophilic (untreated PS is non-hydrophilic)
- Serum constituents are bound to the free chemical groups which allow indirect adhesion of cells
Microtitration plates cellGrade™ F-bottom (transparent) sterile
Transparent bottom in F-profile (flat bottom shape) for precise optical measurements.
|Volume per well||0,33 ml|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Colour||Wells||Sterility||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
Available from stock Karlsruhe
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown