Dispensers seripettor® pro, 0,2-2 ml
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. PP94.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Dispensing: Push plunger down, fills automatically
- Dispensing sterile media: Screw the valve block with filling tube onto the filled bottle, seal the valve block with the cap, attach the autoclavable sterile filter (0.2 µm) at the side and autoclave at 121 °C. Remove the cap from the valve block under clean bench conditions, screw in the sterile dispensing unit and attach the actuating unit
- Suitable for serial dispensing by means of flexible PTFE dispensing hose with a safety handle, length approx. 800 mm, please order separately
- If the snug fitting plunger seal is worn, the dispensing unit can be changed
- Screws directly onto bottle with thread GL 45
Limits of use:
15 to 40 °C, max. vapour pressure 500 mbar, max. density 2.2 g/cm3,
viscosity 300 mm2/s (2-ml device), 150 mm2/s (10-ml device) or 75 mm2/s (25-ml device)
Dispensers seripettor® pro
For aqueous solutions, buffer solutions, culture media, acids (e.g. concentrated HCI), polar solvents (e.g. acetone), essential oils and UV-sensitive media.Materials in contact with media: PP, PE, borosilicate glass, Al2O3 ceramic, ETFE, PFA, FEP, PTFE, Pt-Ir
|Nominal volume||2 ml|
|Variation coefficient||±4 µl|
|Operating temperature||+15 - +40 °C|
|Adapter||GL 32-33, GL 38, S 40|
|Suction tube length||125 - 240 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Volume||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|PP94.1||0,2-2 ml||1 unit(s)||€245.00||
|HX64.1||1-10 ml||1 unit(s)||€258.00||
|HX65.1||2,5-25 ml||1 unit(s)||€344.00||
Available from stock Karlsruhe
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown