Heater and magnetic stirrer RCT digital
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HPA5.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Aluminium hot plate
- Clear display incl. target/actual value display for temperature and speed
- Housing surface made of toughened glass for optimum cleaning and chemical resistance
- Integrated contact thermometer with full functionality, for direct control of the medium temperature
- "Sensor in medium" detection
- Adjustable safety circuit (50 to 360 °C)
- Integrated timer function
- Adjustable automatic reversal of direction of rotation (10 sec to 10 min) and pause time (3 sec to 5 min)
- Direction of rotation of the magnetic motor can be adjusted by turning to the left or right
- Hot surface warning
- USB/RS 232 interface
Heater and magnetic stirrer RCT series RCT digital
With round footprint made of aluminium. Heat output 600 W.
|Number of stirring points||1|
|Max. stirring capacity (H2O)||20 l|
|Speed range||50 to 1500 rpm|
|Operating temperature||Ambient temperature to +310 °C|
|Setting accuracy||1 °C|
|Control accuracy without sensor||±5 K|
|Control accuracy with sensor||±0,5 K|
|Heating output||600 W|
|Timer function||99 h, 99 min and 59 sec|
|Footprint||Ø 135 mm|
|W x D x H, total||160 x 270 x 85 mm|
|Mains connection||220-230 V, 50/60 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Max. stirring capacity (H2O)||Number of stirring points||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|HPA5.1||20 l||1||RCT digital||1 unit(s)||€902.00||
Available from stock Karlsruhe
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown