Laboratory ovens ELF series, 23 l, ELF 11/23
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. XK57.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For temperatures up to 1100 °C.
- General-diffuse heating coils on both side walls
- Furnace chamber comprising vacuum formed fibre insulation
- With abrasion-resistant base plate
- Double-walled housing for low ambient temperatures
- Short heating-up times of approx. 35 min
- Vent (Ø 30 mm)
- Forward hinged door
- PID thermostat with digital display (target/actual temperature display)
- Input of a temperature control profile with 2 segments
(heating rate and hold time) using the timer function
- Built-in timer function (runtime: 99 h and 59 min)
- The timer can be operated in 5 different modes, e.g. the timer waits until the set temperature is reached, then begins to count down and on expiration shuts off the heater.
- Please pay attention to supply voltages
Laboratory ovens ELF series
|Max. temperature||1100 °C|
|Inner width||255 mm|
|Inner height||235 mm|
|Inner depth||400 mm|
|Outer width||505 mm|
|Outer height||715 mm|
|Outer depth||660 mm|
|Power consumption||6100 W|
|Mains connection||230 V, 2-phasig, 50 Hz mit 16A CEE Stecker Absicherung 16 A/Phase|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Max. temperature||Volume||Type||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|HY65.1||1.100 °C||6 l||ELF 11/6b||1 unit(s)||€2,568.00||
|XK57.1||1.100 °C||23 l||ELF 11/23||1 unit(s)||€3,560.00||
|XK56.1||1.100 °C||14 l||ELF 11/14b||1 unit(s)||€2,905.00||
Available from stock Karlsruhe
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown