Bottle stopper DURAN® GL 45, GL 45
excl. VAT. | 10 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. KCN5.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Made of bromobutyl rubber. Can be used with all DURAN® laboratory glass bottles with a GL 45 thread. Can additionally be secured with a screw cap with hole (recommended only for non-pressurised applications). Low permeability for air, gases and moisture.Top side has seven numbered semi-circular depressions to be pierced with tubes, good self-sealing characteristics when pierced repeatedly.Temperature stable from -50 to +121 °C.
- Storage of oxygen-sensitive materials
- Applications which require gas flushing or samples to be decanted using a syringe
- Cultures with anaerobic micro-organisms (the use of pressure-resistant bottles is recommended)
- Storage of anaerobic culture media (the use of brown glass bottles is recommended)
- Investigation of aerobic methane oxidation (MOx)
Bottle stopper DURAN®
|Version||DURAN® bottle stopper|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Thread||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|KCN5.1||GL 45||10 unit(s)||€23.85||
|KNK4.1||GL 25||10 unit(s)||€17.50||
Available from stock Karlsruhe
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown