Extraction system BioChemVacuuCenter BVC Basic model, BVC Basic, 4 l PP collecting bottle, with hose nozzles
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. XE35.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Safe, precise and effective extraction of liquids in all areas of laboratory work (chemistry, biochemistry and biology).
- Ergonomic VHCpro extraction handle with continuous tube; mechanism does not come into contact with fluids
- With swivelling pipette holder, for left- and right-handed users
- Lockable button for continuous extraction, µl precision extraction using thumbwheel
- Simultaneous extraction at two workstations is possible by connecting an optional second extraction handle
- Hydrophobic protective filter with 0.2 µm pore size for protection of the pump unit and the surrounding area
Extraction system BioChemVacuuCenter BVC Basic model
- Without vacuum pump, for connecting to external vacuum sources
- With mechanical vacuum controller for optimal working volume
|Version||4 l PP collecting bottle, with hose nozzles|
|Bottle volume||4000 ml|
|L x W x H||250 x 200 x 490 mm|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Type||Version||Pack Qty.||Price||Quantity|
|1EP8.1||BVC Basic G||2 l glass collecting bottle, with hose nozzles||1 unit(s)||€933.00||
|XE35.1||BVC Basic||4 l PP collecting bottle, with hose nozzles||1 unit(s)||€735.00||
Available from stock Karlsruhe
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown