Agarose Pulsed-Field, 10 g
CAS No. [9012-36-6]
plus VAT | 10 g za op.
Nr kat. 3771.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Our agarose ROTI®Garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. ROTI®Garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. ROTI®Garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Chemically, agarose is a galactan which is capable of forming extremely solid gels, even at a low concentration. The pore size of the gels is determined by the concentration of the agarose used. Because there are no ionic groups in the gel, hydrophilic materials without any interaction with the gel matrix will also be separated according to their size. The high hysteresis of the agarose, that is the thermal stability after solidification, ensures that the gels remain reliably stable even during heatproducing running conditions.
Agarose Pulsed-Field ROTI®Garose Genetic engineering quality, for pulsed field electrophoresis
- Optimised for separation of fragments of 20 to 50 kb or for Pulsed Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE)
- High gel-strength agarose for tearproof gels that are easy to handle
- High DNA mobility for fast and efficient gel electrophoresis
- Low background fluorescence after ethidium bromide staining
- In general, suitable for separation of fragments larger than 1000 bp
- Tested for absence of DNAses, RNAses and DNA binding
Figure (left to right): 0,3 % Agarose Pulsed-Field, extended 1kbp Ladder (1 µg) and High Molecular Weight Marker (0,3 µg, heated for 10 mins. at 65 °C); then same markers on 0,5 % Agarose Pulsed-Field.
|Application||Separation of large fragments (from 20 kb), Pulsed Field gel electrophoresis (PFGE)|
- Suma pośrednia: 0.00
|Nr kat.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Cena||Ilość|
|3771.1||10 g||plastic||29,50 €||
|3771.2||25 g||plastic||53,90 €||
|3771.3||100 g||plastic||165,00 €||
|3771.4||250 g||plastic||339,00 €||
Dostępny z magazynu w Karlsruhe
Data dostawy obecnie nieznana
|Sulphate (SO4)||≤0,10 %|
|Loss on drying||≤10 %|
|Gel strength (1 % gel)||≥1800 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature||36 ±1,5 °C|
|Melting temperature||≥90 °C|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|