Dispensers Dispensette® S Organic Analogue, 5-50 ml
plus VAT | 1 unit(s) za op.
Nr kat. ECP2.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Quickly adjustable dispensing volume, safe and reliable volume adjustment via the internal toothed rack.
Range of applications:
Colour code: Yellow. Ideal for accurately dispensing organic solvents, e.g. chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons such as trichlorofluoroethane and dichloromethane, acids such as concentrated HCI and HNO3 (excluding HF) as well as for trifluoroacetic acid (TFA), tetrahydrofuran (THF) and peroxides.
- The "floating piston" design makes dispensing easy
- Rapid ventilation through improved fluid mechanics
- Valves without additional seals for easier cleaning
- Rotates through 360°, valve block with GL 45 thread
- Discharge tube with swivel-mounted screw cap for protection against media contact
- Telescopic suction tube adjustable to different bottle sizes
- Recirculation valve prevents loss of reagent and allows quick, bubble-free ventilation
- DE-M approved
- Suitable for calibration in conjunction with measuring instrument inspection according to ISO 9011 and GLP
- Change to factory calibration is shown
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Fully autoclavable at 121 °C
- Microfilter can be connected to the ventilation opening for sterile dispensing
Materials in contact with media:
Borosilicate glass, Al2O3 ceramic, tantalum, ETFE, FEP, PFA, PTFE and PP.
Dispensers Dispensette® S Organic Analogue
|Nominal volume||50 ml|
|Variation coefficient||±50 µl|
|Operating temperature||+15 - +40 °C|
|Adapter||GL 32-33, GL 38, S 40|
|Suction tube length||330 mm|
- Suma pośrednia: 0.00
|ECN9.1||1 unit(s)||0,5-5 ml||325,00 €||
|ECP0.1||1 unit(s)||1-10 ml||325,00 €||
|ECP1.1||1 unit(s)||2,5–25 ml||415,00 €||
|ECP2.1||1 unit(s)||5-50 ml||447,00 €||
|ECP3.1||1 unit(s)||10-100 ml||599,00 €||
Dostępny z magazynu w Karlsruhe
Data dostawy obecnie nieznana