Heat- and cut-resistant gloves SHOWA 240, Size: 7 (S)
plus VAT | 1 pair za op.
Nr kat. ECP7.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
Acc. to EN 420, EN 388 (3X31C), EN 407 (42212X). Seamless fine knit made of aramid (Kevlar®), modacrylic, glass fibre with foam neoprene coating on the palm.
- Flame-resistant materials
- Kevlar backing fabric provides high cut resistance
- Flat-dipped neoprene coating ensures extra-secure grip
- The ergonomic design matches the natural shape of the hand and therefore reduces user fatigue and improves fit and wearing comfort
- Protection against arcing: Arcing protection class 2
- Length 233–290 mm
Applications: Work requiring a high level of protection against cutting and heat. Building trade, metallurgy, oily working conditions.
- Suma pośrednia: 0.00
|ECP7.1||1 pair||7 (S)||20,90 €||
|ECP8.1||1 pair||8 (M)||20,90 €||
|ECP9.1||1 pair||9 (L)||20,90 €||
|ECT0.1||1 pair||10 (XL)||20,90 €||
|ECT1.1||1 pair||11 (XXL)||20,90 €||
Dostępny z magazynu w Karlsruhe
Data dostawy obecnie nieznana