Ultrasonic cleaning unit Elmasonic P
plus VAT | 1 unit(s) za op.
Nr kat. LX70.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Do you have a question about this product?
- Stainless steel vibration tank and housing
- Digital LED display for clear indication of frequency, output, actual and nominal temperatures and timer
- 3/8″ drainage valve on back of unit (operated at the side)
- Ultrasonic frequency is switchable between 37 kHz (basic cleaning, mixing, dissolving) and 80 kHz (mild cleaning, low noise)
- Ultrasonic intensity is adjustable from 30% (for sensitive surfaces) to 100% in increments of 10%
- Automatic frequency switch-over for simultaneous coarse and fine cleaning
- Sweep function for optimised sound field distribution
- Pulse function for intensification of ultrasonic cleaning power by up to 20%
- (Auto-)Degas function for quick degassing
- Temperature-controlled ultrasonic cleaning
- Heating that is safe to run dry, adjustable from 30 to 80 °C in increments of 10 °C
- Automatic safety switch-off at a bath temperature of 90 °C or after more than 12 hours of continuous operation
|Inner tub length||240 mm|
|Inner tub width||137 mm|
|Inner tub height||100 mm|
|Outer length||300 mm|
|Outer width||179 mm|
|Outer height||221 mm|
|Operating frequency||37 kHz/80 kHz|
|Effective HF power||100 watts|
|Heating output||200 watts|
- Suma pośrednia: 0.00
|LX70.1||1 unit(s)||970,00 €||
Dostępny z magazynu w Karlsruhe
Termin dostawy na zapytanie