Agarose Low Melt, 5 g
excl. VAT. | 5 g per Pack Qty.
Art. No. 6351.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Our agarose Roti®garose is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae, called Rhodophyceae. Roti®garose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your biomolecules. Extremely pure agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents. Roti®garose produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining.
- For clear and sharp bands
- Gels with high transparency
- Low background
- Suitable for all standard running buffers and high-speed buffer systems
- Compatible with all nucleic acid staining systems
- Non-toxic in cell immobilisation assays
- Of course DNase and RNase free
Agarose Low Melt ROTI®Garose with low melting and gelling temperature
- Low melting point and low gelling temperature
- High transparency and very low self fluorescence. For particular clear gels.
- The ideal solution when nucleic acid fragments or proteins are to be recovered after electrophoretic resolution
- Suitable for enzymatic reactions in liquid agarose (in-gel-applications)
- Excellent for immobilising microorganisms and virus-plaque-assays
- Suitable for cell culture applications (animal and plant)
- Tested for stability after autoclaving
|Application||With low melting and gelling temperatures (MT ≤65,5 °C, GT ≤28 °C). For gel elution from melted agarose. Range 500 bp-20 kb|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Pack.||Price||Quantity|
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown
|Water content||≤10 %|
|Sulphate (SO4)||≤0,12 %|
|Gel strength (1,5 % gel)||≥500 g/cm2|
|Gelling temperature (1,5 % gel)||≤28 °C|
|Melting temperature (1,5 % gel)||≤65,5 °C|
|Turbidity (1,5 % solution)||≤4 NTU|
|DNases, RNases||none detected|