Dispensers ROTILABO® II, 5-50 ml
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. HAE0.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
- Direct displacing piston with wiping PFA lip seal reduces crystallisation of liquids
- Improved volume adjustment due to internal toothed rack, volumes can be set quickly and precisely
- Valve block rotatable by 360° on the bottle, with GL 45 thread
- Swivelling cap does not obstruct dispensing
- Vent valve with safety bulb closes dosing channel if discharge tube is not fitted
- Screwable ventilation stoppers for quick assembly of a drying tube
- Telescopic intake tube, infinitely adjustable to different bottle heights
- Suitable for calibration in conjunction with measuring instrument inspection according to ISO 9001 and GLP; change to factory calibration is displayed
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), according to DIN EN 285, with no need to disassemble
Materials in contact with media: Borosilicate glass, Al2O3 ceramic, ETFE, FEP, PFA, PTFE, platinum-iridium, PP (cap).
Limits of use:Temperature from +15 °C to +40 °C, steam pressure up to max. 500 mbar, kinematic viscosity up to 500 mm2/s, density up to 2.2 g/cm3.
Dispensers ROTILABO® II
|Nominal volume||50 ml|
|Variation coefficient||±50 µl|
|Operating temperature||+15 - +40 °C|
|Adapter||GL 32, GL 38, S 40|
|Suction tube length||330 mm|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Volume||Price||Quantity|
|HAC6.1||1 unit(s)||0,2-2 ml||€275.20||
|HAC7.1||1 unit(s)||0,5-5 ml||€275.20||
|HAC8.1||1 unit(s)||1-10 ml||€275.20||
|HAC9.1||1 unit(s)||2,5-25 ml||€385.95||
|HAE0.1||1 unit(s)||5-50 ml||€395.60||
|HAE1.1||1 unit(s)||10-100 ml||€532.15||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown