Digital dispensers opus® Dispensers, 20 ml
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. LK06.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
For motor-driven dosing directly from the lab bottle. Microprocessor-controlled piston stroke system guarantees maximum accuracy and precise, reproducible results.
- Safe and easy handling via external touchscreen with clearly arranged menu keys; with quick-cal function for simple calibration of other temperatures or other media
- High media flexibility thanks to the highly-resistant, inert materials
- Media carrying parts are steam sterilisable (121 °C)
- Valve block with GL 45 thread
- Time-controlled serial dosing up to 9999 reruns, enables integration in automated process runs
- Methods memory for 9 different procedures
- Media feedback system for ventilation without loss of reagent
- Universal Luer connection for dry pipes, filters etc.
- Can be battery- or mains-operated (battery not included in the delivery; please order separately)
- Stepper function for delivery of up to 10 different partial quantities
- Intake and draining speeds can be set
- 4 languages (G, E, F, S) integrated by default
- Optional system platform for stability, please order separately
Materials in contact with media:Borosilicate glass, PTFE, FEP, ECTFE, Hastelloy
- Touchscreen: 3.5″ with 320 x 240 pixel
- PC port: USB or RS 232
- Dimensions: W 110 x D 130 x H 55 mm
- Weight without battery: 230 g
Digital dispensers opus® Dispensers
|Max. piston stroke||20 ml|
|Volume range||0,10-200 ml|
|Variation coefficient||0,2 %|
|Operating temperature||+4 - +40 °C|
|W x D x H||63 x 80 x 320 mm|
|Adapter||GL 32, GL 38, S 40|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Version||Price||Quantity|
|PA71.1||1 unit(s)||10 ml||€1,841.50||
|LK06.1||1 unit(s)||20 ml||€1,841.50||
|LK07.1||1 unit(s)||50 ml||€1,841.50||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown