Vacuum system LABOXACT® SEM series, SEM 840
excl. VAT. | 1 unit(s) per Pack Qty.
Art. No. AY13.1
Now recurring orders conveniently delivered as a subscription!
With the new Carl Roth Replenishment Service you can let products be ordered automatically which you need regularly in your lab!How it works:
Put all products for your subscription in the desired quantity in the basket.
In the shopping cart, select the option "Order shopping cart as subscription" Order as subscription.
Set Starty point and interval for your subscription and submit order!
By the way: Through your account you can customize or delete your subscriptions anytime.
Specially designed for use on rotary evaporators.
- Digital vacuum gauge, displays the current pressure in the system
- Fine adjustment valve for continuously variable vacuum regulation
- Safety venting valve enables the piston to be ventilated in order to interrupt the evaporation process
- Separate on/off switch for the pump
- Inert gas connection
- Delivered fully assembled
- Safe evaporation control
- High recovery rates even with solvents that have very low boiling points
- Gentle distillation thanks to closed system layout
- Continuously variable regulation of the vacuum via fine adjustment valve
- Once the required vacuum has been achieved, the fine adjustment valve can be closed and the pump can be switched off
- Maintenance-free and quiet
Vacuum system LABOXACT® SEM series
|Pump type||N 840.3 FT.18|
|Delivery rate||34 l/min|
|End vacuum (abs.)||8 mbar|
|Connection||for hose inner Ø 10 mm|
|Materials in contact with media||
Pump head: TFM™ PTFE
|L x W x H||442 x 305 x 481 mm|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50 Hz|
- Subtotal: 0.00
|Order No.||Pack Qty.||Type||Price||Quantity|
|AY11.1||1 unit(s)||SEM 810||€2,820.80||
|AY12.1||1 unit(s)||SEM 820||€3,026.15||
|AY13.1||1 unit(s)||SEM 840||€3,393.80||
|AY14.1||1 unit(s)||SEM 842||€4,348.40||
Available at short notice
Delivery date currently unknown